A Nominee Shareholder is someone registered on your behalf as a shareholder of an entity. Usually, your nominee shareholder is on public records.
The Nominee Shareholder’s agreement remains private and secret.
Table of Contents
Scope of Service
Be sure to have read our guidelines.
What do I get for the stated price?
- Nominee Shareholder’s name
- Nominee Shareholder’s address
- Nominee Shareholder’s signature on any document provided by you (postage fees apply after the 1st set)
- Documents are sent by air mail, otherwise requested by you
- Any notification of postal mail sent to the Nominee Shareholder (postage or scanning fees apply)
- Nominee Shareholder Agreement (x2)
- Indemnification Agreement (x2)
- Power of Attorney (x2)
- Blank letter of resignation (x2)
On request, usually not needed:
- copy of ID1 of the nominee shareholder (purpose needed)
Steps & time
- Once your payment is accepted, we send 6 undated & unsigned agreements by post2 (3 ~ 7 days)
- You sign all agreements
- You send back all agreements to us by post, along with the documents required by us, and (if any) the document(s) you want your nominee to sign (3 ~ 7 days)
- We send you an email as soon as we receive your mail (the service starts from this day)
- We date & sign the agreements
- We keep one original of each
- We send you back by post the documents, along with the letters of resignation.3 (3 ~ 7 days)
Estimated turnaround time: 9 ~ 21 days
Why do I need this service?
Check our tutorial for examples of use.
Check our fees page.
You need to be pre-approved, please use this questionnaire to proceed, 3 minutes required.