Be sure to read our guidelines before proceeding with us.
Do NOT use our services for any of this reason:
- defraud a third party ;
- create or increase corruption ;
- any terrorist activity ;
- violate, either directly or indirectly, intellectual property laws ;
- money laundering ;
- avoid a disqualification order.
Please confirm the shipping address before sending out documents to us.
Scope of services
- We will never sign accounts (or returns), except if approved by a professional accountant ;
- We will never have access to a bank account, nor provide a signatory nominee for a bank account ;
- We will never transmit money ;
- We will never be/take part of the business done ;
- We will never take any management decision ;
- We reserve the right, in our own discretion, to:
- refuse to provide our services,
- terminate our services for any violation defined in Restrictions.
We need to identify our customer. This is the list of required documents:
- for a company:
- certificate of incorporation (in English, French, or Japanese, otherwise a certified translation)
- copy of passport of the manager(s)/director(s)/attorney-in-fact signing the agreements with us
- for an individual:
- copy of passport
We accept scanned documents sent by email.
However, we reserve the right to ask for a certified copy (along with Apostille), or to see the original document, if the copy seems suspicious. We will send back all original documents submitted at your charge (postage fees applies).
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- ACCA Rulebook 2018 version