A Nominee Shareholder service is the sale of someone’s else name for the beneficial ownership of the customer. A Reverse Nominee Shareholder service is the opposite of a Nominee Shareholder service: it is the sale of a (perceived) beneficial ownership, leaving the name of the customer on public records. Another name for this service is “Beneficial Ownership Nominee“.
The Reverse Nominee Shareholder is based on two agreements:
- one remaining private and secret (unveiling the real beneficial ownership: you) ;
- the other could be (should be?) public.
If the public agreement is released to a third-party, this third-party will think you are acting as a nominee shareholder for us.
Scope of Service
Be sure to have read our guidelines.
This service is not available in jurisidictions where the disclosure of the real beneficial ownership is required by law; that is, entities registered in:
- China (Mainland)
- Cyprus: Limited Partnerships, and International Partnerships
- Mauritius: GBC 1
- Vanuatu (local companies, banks, insurances, and subsidiaries of public companies)
What do I get for the stated price?
- Reverse Nominee Shareholder’s name
- Reverse Nominee Shareholder’s address
- Reverse Nominee Shareholder’s signature on any document provided by you (postage fees apply after the 1st set)
- Documents are sent by air mail, otherwise requested by you
- Any notification of postal mail sent to the Reverse Nominee Shareholder (postage or scanning fees apply)
- Reverse Nominee Shareholder Agreement (x2)
- Nominee Shareholder Agreement (x2)
- Indemnification Agreement (x2)
- Blank letter of resignation (x2)
On request, usually not needed:
- copy of ID1 of the reverse nominee shareholder (purpose needed)
Steps & time
- Once your payment is accepted, we send 6 undated & unsigned agreements by post2 (3 ~ 7 days)
- You sign all agreements
- You send back all agreements to us by post, along with the documents required by us, و (if any) the document(s) you want your nominee to sign (3 ~ 7 days)
- We send you an email as soon as we receive your mail (the service starts from this day)
- We date & sign the agreements
- We keep one original of each
- We send you back by post the documents, along with the letters of resignation.3 (3 ~ 7 days)
Estimated turnaround time: 9 ~ 21 days
Why do I need this service?
Check our tutorial for examples of use.
Check our fees page.
You need to be pre-approved, please use this questionnaire to proceed, 3 minutes required.