A Proxy Management Service is basically us registered as a manager, acting under your scrutiny. The Proxy Management service can be provided by an individual manager, corporate manager, or manager-managed entity, and is usually on public records.
The Proxy Management Service is a set of two agreements:
- one which could be (should be?) public ;
- the other remaining private.
Scope of Service
Be sure to have read our guidelines.
What do I get for the stated price?
- Manager’s signature on any document provided by you (postage fees apply after the 1st set)
- Documents are sent by air mail, otherwise requested by you
- Any notification of postal mail sent to the Proxy Manager (postage or scanning fees apply)
- Proxy Management Service Agreement (x2)
- Management Service Agreement (x2)
- Indemnification Agreement (x2)
- Blank letter of resignation (x2)
On request, usually not needed:
- copy of ID1 of the manager (purpose needed)
Steps & time
- Once your payment is accepted, we send 6 undated & unsigned agreements by post2 (3 ~ 7 days)
- You sign all agreements
- You send back all agreements to us by post, along with the documents required by us, و (if any) the document(s) you want your manager to sign ( 3 ~ 7 days)
- We send you an email as soon as we receive your mail (the service starts from this day)
- We date & sign the agreements
- We keep one original of each
- We send you back by post the documents, along with the letters of resignation.3 (3 ~ 7 days)
Estimated turnaround time: 9 ~ 21 days
Why do I need this service?
Check our tutorial for examples of use.
Check our fees page.
You need to be pre-approved, please use this questionnaire to proceed, 3 minutes required.